function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Idalina LucasIdalina Lucas 

Looking for a salesforce developer / administrator

Hi there,
We are looking for a freelance salesforce developer / adminsitrator to work freelance on various ongoing projects.  The person must be based in the UK and able to come into the office occasionally should we need them too. 
If you are interested and immediately free, please contact me via idalina.lucas@rb-a.org (mailto:idalina.lucas@rb-a.org). Many thanks, Idalina
pconpcon
Thank you for your post! Hopefully someone from the community will reach out to you soon.
Vivek_PatelVivek_Patel
Hi Idalina,

I am from India, I can support your task from here, let me know if location is not restricted to UK.
Steve Rogers 9Steve Rogers 9
Hello Idalina,

We have a strong offshore Salesforce development center. With an effective team of experienced and certified Salesforce developers, administrators and architects, we make Salesforce implementation simple, less time-consuming and comparatively cost-effective for our partners.

We are based out of Texas, US with development centers in India. Our flexible engagement models (onsite, offshore and blended) have benefitted our clients with increased ROI and reduced Total Cost of Ownership.

Our end-to-end service offering footprint spans multiple industries such as manufacturing and high-tech, services, insurance and healthcare, retail, media and entertainment across the globe.

We have helped our clients in:

•                    Evaluating the right CRM for their Business
•                    End-to-end Implementation of the CRM
•                    Supporting their  and maintenance
•                    Prototype – POC developments
•                    Custom solution development on Force.com platform
•                    Migration of legacy applications to Salesforce.com
•                    Data migration and integration

Please reach me at steve.r@saxonglobal.com to discuss further. Look forward to hear from you.

Look forward to hearing from you – have a great day ahead.

Steve R,
Business Manager,
Saxon Global
Main: (972-363-1009   EXT : 138
Mobile : 408-687-4770
Suite # 660 1320 Greenway Drive,
Irving, TX 75038
www.saxonglobal.com