function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Zigi MedrudZigi Medrud 

I am learning salesforce accounts and contacts in crm essentials of the trailhead. How do I earn 500 points in the developer edition when it just keeps taking me to my regular set up?

I am learning salesforce accounts and contacts in crm essentials of the trailhead. How do I earn 500 points in the developer edition when it just keeps taking me to my regular set up? I have even created an alternative log in. 
Best Answer chosen by Zigi Medrud
@Karanraj@Karanraj
Once you completed the challenge you have to click "Connect your developer edition" button little above the challenge question window. You have to connect with your developer org (where you done your challenges) once you logged in sucessfully then with the Trailhead "Super Intelligences" alogrithm it will verify the your developer edition and give you the result for the challenge. Check this webinar to understand about the conept of Trailhead https://developer.salesforce.com/events/webinars/Trailhead_webinar

All Answers

@Karanraj@Karanraj
Once you logged in your developer org, by default it will take you to the setup page. Just click the Account 'tab' in the window and do the rest of the things as mentioned in the trailhead module.
Zigi MedrudZigi Medrud
Thank you for your reply. I will do that. How will trailhead know that I have completed the task? 
@Karanraj@Karanraj
Once you completed the challenge you have to click "Connect your developer edition" button little above the challenge question window. You have to connect with your developer org (where you done your challenges) once you logged in sucessfully then with the Trailhead "Super Intelligences" alogrithm it will verify the your developer edition and give you the result for the challenge. Check this webinar to understand about the conept of Trailhead https://developer.salesforce.com/events/webinars/Trailhead_webinar
This was selected as the best answer