function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
NickT99NickT99 

"Step Not yet complete" error (Build a Battle Station App, 2nd module Object model)

Hi,

I attempted to complete the "Build a Battle Station App" build the object model. I followed all the steps provided in the trailhead but still getting the error "Step not Yet complete error". User-added image

Tried deleted, double checked and remade the custom objects many times but still giving me the same error. Anyone encounter this problem before? please help? 

Best Answer chosen by NickT99
Amit Chaudhary 8Amit Chaudhary 8
Please check you have below field on "Battle Station" object :-

Label                    API                              Data type
Project Status      Project_Status__c         Picklist
Weapons Status  Weapons_Status__c      Picklist

All Answers

Please check you have below field on "Battle Station" object :-

Label                    API                              Data type
Project Status      Project_Status__c         Picklist
Weapons Status  Weapons_Status__c      Picklist

This was selected as the best answer
John MineckJohn Mineck
I am getting the same error and I have the exact Custom Fields listed. Deleted and re-created the fields twice and verified all of the information. Any advice would be appreciated. 

Can you please post the screen shot or all three custom object so that we can help you. If name space is enable in your org then please create org and try again
John MineckJohn Mineck
User-added image
Here are the current fields I have created for my Battle Station Custom Object. 
NOTE:- your field name shauld be Weapons Status  Weapons_Status__c

you are using Weapon but it should be Weapons. Please add s in Name as well as API Name
John MineckJohn Mineck
WOW... Thank you for your help. I might be a little sleepy after seeing a midnight showing of Star Wars. Thank you very much for your assistance!
Nick Martin UKNick Martin UK
I'm having the same error appear even though I have both the Name and API Name spelt correctly on both custom fields! Any ideas as to why?

User-added image

Nick Martin UKNick Martin UK
So I discovered that "Weapons Status" wasn't on the page layout (Even though when I went to edit the page layout it was inserted onto the page). So... I deleted the "Weapons Status" field and recreated it and it is now on the page and Trailhead has verified it!
Ruddy BORDIN 2Ruddy BORDIN 2
Sae error for me today - and there's no way to verify that step ...
Andre Calimlim 4Andre Calimlim 4
try to make sure that the Weapons and Project status fields are visible to your profile.. I've noticed when creating this in Dev org and clicking Next on the default profiles does not include the System admin making it not visible to the layout and not able to verify it..No need to delete it and recreating it.