function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Roger PavelleRoger Pavelle 

Battle Station Trailhead problem in Add Business Logic step

I am getting the below error in Add Business Logic step fo the Battle Station trailhead.  I have confirmed that the trailhead is seeing the correct account, and the Battle Station app itself is working correctly (it validates the number of Exhaust Port Inspectors and changes the status as it is supposed to).  Any ideas on what sort of insert is having problems, or why?
 User-added image
Best Answer chosen by Roger Pavelle
James LoghryJames Loghry
Make sure your field is "Weapons Status" instead of "Weapons Status" (that burned me on my first try).

Also, check the field level security of the fields on your Battle Station object, and make sure that it's readable and writeable for all profiles.

If neither of those work, start the challenge from scratch (perhaps even with a clean developer edition org).

Good luck!

All Answers

James LoghryJames Loghry
Make sure your field is "Weapons Status" instead of "Weapons Status" (that burned me on my first try).

Also, check the field level security of the fields on your Battle Station object, and make sure that it's readable and writeable for all profiles.

If neither of those work, start the challenge from scratch (perhaps even with a clean developer edition org).

Good luck!
This was selected as the best answer
Amit Chaudhary 8Amit Chaudhary 8
Please copy same validation rule from the trailhead unit. it will work
May be there is some typo. Can you please share the screen shot of your object and all field
Jeff DouglasJeff Douglas
Roger,

Copy this formula exactly and paste it into your validation rule. I've seen other people getting hidden spaces or characters in the formula.

AND(Name = "Exhaust Port Inspector", Utilization__c < 1.5)

Thanks
Jeff Douglas
Trailhead Developer Advocate

Roger PavelleRoger Pavelle
Changing the field from "Weapon Status" to "Weapons Status" (i.e. making it plural) fixed the problem.  Thanks.
Andre Larrubia 5Andre Larrubia 5
Hello there. I recently had a simillar problem in this lesson. The formula @ https://trailhead.salesforce.com/project/workshop-battle-station/battle-station-4 checks the resource "Exhaust Port Inspector", but the lesson "Modify the User Experience" @ https://trailhead.salesforce.com/project/workshop-battle-station/battle-station-3 lists "Exhaust port inspector" as a resource. As the platform is case-sensitive, I needed to lowecase the formula as "Exhaust port inspector".