function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Rodolfo CalvoRodolfo Calvo 

Cleansing App Open Source

Hello team, 

I need to know if there is any possibility to create a Data Cleansing App for multiple companies. So, as first step, I need to create a data cleansing for my own company first of course, Is there any Data Cleansgin Open Source or guide to help me with my question. I need the code, some kind of guide or something. I want to create something like Cloudingo and Dupcatcher. 

Thanks team. 
Best Answer chosen by Rodolfo Calvo
The answers did't work! But thanks anyway!

All Answers

James LoghryJames Loghry
If you're creating an app for the sole purpose of open sourcing and distributing it to others, you really should know your target audience, the intended purpose of your application, and what it can do.  These forums are not meant for soliciting this kind of information. If I found your app on github or elsewhere and came across this boards post, I could not remove your application any faster from my Salesforce instance.

Instead, do your own domain research, build it out on a dev org if necessary, test the crap out of it, and then if you think it's reliable enough, throw it up on github or another open source platform so that other developers can help you improve it.  
James, 

No actually the app is only for the company which I work right now. We want to develop the app but we do not know where to start. That's why we need to know if there is such thing. We only are focus on contact module. Get duplicates from contact module and upload them. I've found many scripts in asp.net C# but they are not what we need. 

The authentication we know is the first step, after that we fall down. 
Thanks and regards. 
The answers did't work! But thanks anyway!
This was selected as the best answer