function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
test1 rettest1 ret 

Approval Process Email Alert Help

Hi, 

I have 3 Approval Process on a custom object . Two of them are triggering correctly when the criteria is matched. But the third Approval Process is not triggering though the criteria matches. 

EXAMPLE. 

I have five checkboxes on my VF page SUPERVISOR,EMPLOYEE,ADD,CHANGE,DISABLE . so ADD, CHANGE, DISABLE checkboxes are dependent on SUPERVISOR and  EMPLOYEE. If SUPERVISOR checkbox is checked ADD, CHANGE, DISABLE are enabled and they can check any of the one . 

So the requirement is that when it is SUPERVISOR and CHANGE we poppulate all the field values from the database(Nothing but the salesforce) which is happening, If we change any value and submit the record for Approval from the VF page it goes for the Approval to the queue. 

So here on the Final Approval action the email alert should be sent only to the email address of SUPERVISOR. 

But though i created an Approval Process with a criteria as SUPERVISOR = True and CHANGE = true and gave the final approval action  as send the approved email alert to SUPERVISOR EMAIL ADDRESS it  still  stends the Email to both the EMPLOYEE email and SUPERVISOR Email (WHICH  IS  THE ACTION GIVEN IN OTHER APPROVAL PROCESS OF CRITERIS SUPERVISOR TRUE)

Can anybody help me with it .

Thanks