function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Bob Osborne 10Bob Osborne 10 

Trailhead Challenge Error - Visualizing Your Data

I completed this challenge, and everything works correctly, but when I check the challenge, I get the following error...

User-added image

As a check, I went to the next chapter, about sharing reports and dashboards, and that worked correctly.  Any ideas on what may be wrong?
Best Answer chosen by Bob Osborne 10
Chandra Sekhar CH N VChandra Sekhar CH N V
Please cross verify with the below screenshot - 
User-added image

All Answers

pconpcon
You need to make sure that your report and component have the right name, your component has the right header and the right title.  You can always recreate the it in a new developer edition [1].

[1] https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/?id=906F00000005JciIAE
Chandra Sekhar CH N VChandra Sekhar CH N V
Please cross verify with the below screenshot - 
User-added image
This was selected as the best answer
This is what I have...

User-added image

I think I'm going to try pcon's suggestion of redoing the DE and see if that works.  If anyone else can think of anything, I appreciate the help!
Figured it out...I had a period in the title "New vs. Closed" instead of "New vs Closed".  That error message is very misleading!  Thanks for the help pcon and Chandra!
Salesforce AnswersSalesforce Answers
This video shows the solution to this challenge. => https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOrftWUwDfE
Dan GillhamDan Gillham
I am having the "Challenge Not yet complete..." error similar to the above saying "The dashboard component does not use a pie chart." As you can see below, it clearly uses the pie chart as the dashboard component. I have looked at all the videos and such, refreshed the screen. Could there be something amiss in the challenge checking code?

Pie Chart
All good ideas of what is wrong would be appreciated.
Joseph David 8Joseph David 8
Is that also considered a Pie Chart? (not Donut Chart?)

I'm having the same issue in the Extend Your Reporting Strategy with the AppExchange module.  Trailhead 'check challenge' is not recognizing my pie chart.
Dan GillhamDan Gillham
Problem Solved: I have completed the challenge. Your point is valid but in Lightning Experience it was the only pie / donut type chart that seemed to be available. After reading posts in several places, what I found out was that this challenge cannot be completed in Lightning Experience but only in Salesforce Classic. Thanks Joseph!