function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Debra ShoupDebra Shoup 

Cannot access wave analytics in the Trailhead Developer Org

I am working in the beginning Wave Analytics Basics module and am not able to access Wave Analytics in my Trailhead Developer Org to import the Wave Analytics training data. Any ideas as to how to get that?
Best Answer chosen by Debra Shoup
Carlos Campillo GallegoCarlos Campillo Gallego
You have to use a developer edition created from this link https://developer.salesforce.com/promotions/orgs/Wave-DF15-DE
And do the setup steps using your new account :)

Regards

All Answers

Debra ShoupDebra Shoup
Hi Carlos,
No, I hadn't done that because I get the below error message:

Oops!
You need a special Wave Analytics Developer Edition org to complete this module.
Looks like you’re trying to connect to an existing Developer Edition or production org.
Carlos Campillo GallegoCarlos Campillo Gallego
You have to use a developer edition created from this link https://developer.salesforce.com/promotions/orgs/Wave-DF15-DE
And do the setup steps using your new account :)

Regards
This was selected as the best answer
Oleksandr_KuzheliukOleksandr_Kuzheliuk
Using this link: https://developer.salesforce.com/promotions/orgs/wave-de I can't to signed up too.
It is impossible to Sign up using Internet Explorer.
Try a different browser, such as Mozilla Firefox.

Its solved the problem for me.
Sagar Pradhan 4Sagar Pradhan 4
I recieved the same message, so clicked on new account and provided few information to the same account and it worked for me.Thanks!
Cole EricsonCole Ericson
I've made a developer org but when I click to check that the challenge is done, it says it can't find the notification on the dashboard. I'm working on this trail: https://trailhead.salesforce.com/modules/wave_exploration_dashboard_navigation/units/wave_personalize_your_analytics
attached are screenshots of the error message and my sucsessful notification. Why aren't these linking? Challenge fail
Cole EricsonCole Ericson
attached is the image of my notification set. User-added image
Manuel Castro 12Manuel Castro 12
Debra, please let me know if you were able to sign up for an Analytics DE org.
Oleksandr, I'll bring up this issue with the team to see if they can replicate it.
Cole, please email me. I'll help you troubleshoot your issue. To start, please verify that there's only one "Opportunity Details" dashboard in your DE org.
@oleksandr Can you tell me which version of Internet Explorer you tried? I was just able to successfully sign up for an Analytics DE org using Internet Explorer 11.0.50.
Debra ShoupDebra Shoup
I believe I was able to sign up for a DE org. This was just over two years ago, I don't really remember and I can't seem to find the badge in Trailhead. But, I do think I was able to get what I needed.
Great. Thanks, Debra. If your account doesn't show a badge that you earned, let the Trailhead team know. They can help you with that. I can inform them about this module's badge if you want.
CAILIN McGLORYCAILIN McGLORY
I followed the directions in the module which said to sign up with the DE org. The challenge keeps giving me this errorUser-added image
Cailin, did you sign up for an Analytics DE org? It's different than a regular Salesforce DE org because it contains the Data Manager as well as some Einstein Analytics assets. If you did, log into the Analytics DE org, open Analytics Studio, and then click the gear icon in the upper right corne and let me know if you see Data Manager. If you do, I'm guessing that you didn't log into your Analytics DE org in the Hands-On Challenge section when working through this module. Your screenshot shows "Trailhead_Data_Manager." If that's your Analytics DE org, click Launch first, and then click Check Challenge. If that's not your Anlaytics DE org, click the drop-down arrow to the left of Launch to log into your Analytics DE org. Make sure you use your Analytics DE org credentials (not Salesforce credentials if you're a customer) to log in whenever taking any hands-on challenges. The hands-on challenge login has to access your DE org to verify your work. This login is different than your Salesforce login that you use to log in to Trailhead at the top of the page. I know--it's tricky. Hope this helps. 
rishabh raj 17rishabh raj 17
unable to signup to analytics DE org

getting this error message :
You may already be using that username for your production org or another developer org. Try a unique username in the form of an email address; Something like "name@yourcompany.com"
But when I am checking in feature settings for analytics, I cant find the same
Tina Stansbury 8Tina Stansbury 8
I have signed up for the Dev org and authorized it and everything, but when asked to do the challenge there is not an analytics tile when I go to the dev org I set up.  I searched through menus as well and don't see it either.  This is on the Start Exploring Analytics Unit Challenge.
Tina Stansbury 8Tina Stansbury 8
Nevermind, I signed in another while in another trail and created another user and this one worked & has Analytics Studio!
Shanam KhanShanam Khan
In case anyone needs help or live guidance to this challenge, please text/contact/whatsapp me on +91-(728) 908 - 4194. Happy to help anytime.