function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
November DuBose 3November DuBose 3 

Building a Custom Report

Hello,
I have completed the challenge to create a custom report titles 'High Value Opportunities' for the Reports and Dashboards; Using Report Builder module however, when I go to check my challenge it keeps saying that there is no report saved by that name. I have exited out and checked it several times, the report is there.

​Does anyone know what to do?
srlawr uksrlawr uk
hi there. As far as I am aware there isn't a known problem with this unit in Trailhead (and indeed I have the badge, so it must have been ok at some point!)

Could you post a screenshot of your report configuration page, and also the "save" dialogue.. quite often there is a small discrepency between the requirements and the submission that a second pair of eyes might be able to solve? so, so often you can't spot things in your own work that someone else does immediatly. The report has to match the requirements exactly for Trailhead to accept it.
November DuBose 3November DuBose 3
Hi,
​Thank you for your response. Prior to it though I went ahead and deleted the one I had created and just did the challenge over again and that worked. Still not sure what the problem was, perhaps because the first time I simply clicked Save as oppose to Save and Run Report which I clicked the second time I completed it.