function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
William NgWilliam Ng 

Lightning and Canvas Question

Hi All,

I have an connected app with 1 canvas component and a few visualforce pages. Canvas component is embeded on object layout. Everything works work fine with Classic interface. However, when I switch to Lightning interface, it mostly still works except for the following issue. When I edit the object and save (on the overlay popup). It tries to refresh partial page? and I get the follow error: "Force.com Canvas - 09H36000000Gn7V, Error: Parent version information not supplied." follow by "Unfortunately, there was a problem. Please try again. If the problem continues, get in touch with your administrator with the error ID shown here and any other related details.Invalid component tried calling function [get] with arguments [v.watermark]".

Anyone has any ideas what's wrong and how to fix it?
Swayam@SalesforceGuySwayam@SalesforceGuy

I think you can use Lighting and  Canvas togehter for the operations, Use can use Java Script to perform you operation. Or You can utilise latest fetaure introduce in winter 16 release Force.com Canvas, Please refer :

http://resources.docs.salesforce.com/198/0/en-us/sfdc/pdf/salesforce_winter16_release_notes.pdf

Hope this helps,

--
Regards,
Swayam 
@Salesforceguy