function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Preena JohansenPreena Johansen 

Trailhead Data Security: Controlling Access to the Organisation Challenge Error

I am in the process of completing the Create a Guest Administrator and deactivate it challenge however within my developer org I have no option on profile other than 'Standar Platform User'. 

How do I assign a System Administrator Profile?

Thanks, 
Preena
Best Answer chosen by Preena Johansen
Deepthi BDeepthi B
Hello Preena,

In your Developer Org, you can check the total Licenses and used Licenses by looking into Setup --> Administer ->CompanyProfile                   -->   Company Information. There will be only 2 licenses under Salesforce User. If you require a user with this license, try deactivating the existing user under Salesforce license and assign a new user with this license so that System Admin profile can be assigned.

Hope this helped you!
Regards,
Deepthi

All Answers

Paul_BoikoPaul_Boiko
Hi Preena,
Is your profile System Administrator? 
Yes
Chandra Sekhar CH N VChandra Sekhar CH N V
Change your license type to 'Salesforce' and you will have an option of selecting 'System Administrator' profile. Also, check if there are any other user records as admins. You can have only 2 system admins in a dev. org.
Hi Chandra, I am not able to change my profile, and this is the only sys admin profile. 
User-added image
Chandra Sekhar CH N VChandra Sekhar CH N V
You cannot change your own profile when you yourself are admin!!! You can change others profile and licenses.
Deepthi BDeepthi B
Hello Preena,

In your Developer Org, you can check the total Licenses and used Licenses by looking into Setup --> Administer ->CompanyProfile                   -->   Company Information. There will be only 2 licenses under Salesforce User. If you require a user with this license, try deactivating the existing user under Salesforce license and assign a new user with this license so that System Admin profile can be assigned.

Hope this helped you!
Regards,
Deepthi

This was selected as the best answer
fanofSFDCfanofSFDC
Hi Preena,
For the challenge, create a NEW user and assign this new user as the sys admin...
RichaMidhaRichaMidha
How have you completed this challenge?