function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Suresh Chandrahas A 8Suresh Chandrahas A 8 

I submit my Challange its throwing error "The user's profile was not set to System Administrator

while I am taking Challange, I have completed the task to inactive user with "System Administrator" profile. But when I submit my Challange its throwing error "The user's profile was not set to System Administrator"
srlawr uksrlawr uk
Hmm. There is no doubt this challenge does work correctly in the background.. I recall completing these steps myself at some point. Could you post a screenshot of your user list perhaps? I would definitely go back over the steps one by one and check you have completed them all (no shortcuts!) - sometimes taking a second away and reviewing the challenge steps with fresh eyes helps me spot a glitch I have made.
Deepthi BDeepthi B
Hello Suresh,
I too got the same error while working on the challenge. Try to copy the same name as mentioned in the challenge, inorder to make the user nam unique, I have appended the username with numbers and then it got verified. 

Regards,
Deepthi
Suresh Chandrahas A 8Suresh Chandrahas A 8
Hi All,
Today I tried again, now its working fine. Thanks for your response :)
nemo nemonemo nemo
The actual answer is System Admin profile is only available for the USer License - Salesforce.
Under Setup> Company Information> In the User Licenses section, we can see how many Remaining Licenses do we have for Salesforce.

If you have 0, find out the user who had this License(Salesforce ) assigned to and edit it to something else. In my case it was Allison Wheeler. Now, go ahead and use this for your user whom you need to add the system admin to and voila! it works!!