function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Rathina SabapathyRathina Sabapathy 

How to check Cloak of Adventure sweatshirt is available for my account

How to check Cloak of Adventure sweatshirt is available for my account.

I have completed the challeges and got 6 badges.Compass of Wisdom badge is showing in my profile.

But where to check Cloak of Adventure sweatshirt available or not for my profile .

Thanks 
Rathina

Best Answer chosen by Rathina Sabapathy
AshlekhAshlekh
Hi 

You will get the link in your email after completing the 6 badges.

here is same discussion over this topic
https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/#!/feedtype=SINGLE_QUESTION_SEARCH_RESULT&id=906F0000000BZLIIA4

-Thanks
Ashlekh Gera

All Answers

AshlekhAshlekh
Hi 

You will get the link in your email after completing the 6 badges.

here is same discussion over this topic
https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/#!/feedtype=SINGLE_QUESTION_SEARCH_RESULT&id=906F0000000BZLIIA4

-Thanks
Ashlekh Gera
This was selected as the best answer
Sumeet_ForceSumeet_Force
After completing 6th badge (all 6 badges to be completed in this year i.e. 2016) , you will have to wait for few hours before getting a mail from salesforce about the win notification.The Cloak of Adenture is not available on the badges page. You only get an email from salesforce.
Rachel SullivanRachel Sullivan
I completed it as well and it took about 45 minutes to get the email notifying me that I qualify for a sweatshirt.  Once you get the email, make sure that you go in and giv ethem the size and proper address as well!
Zack ZimmererZack Zimmerer
Is there a way to tell what date you recieved the badge?  I have 7 total but some where completed last week...User-added image
Rathina SabapathyRathina Sabapathy
Hi All, Thank you very much for your comments, I have received an email from Salesforce. It will deliver in 2- 4 weeks Thanks & Regards *Rathina Sabapathy. V* Mobile:9620720007
Sumeet_ForceSumeet_Force
You can mark this post as solved so that it helps other in finding !!
Yogesh DYogesh D
I completed the task and also received an email saying "Well done! The Cloak of Adventure is yours". How many days it usually takes for a sweatshirt to get delivered. Because I have now been waiting for over a week now and it is not yet delivered. Thank you.
Zack ZimmererZack Zimmerer
It states 2-4 weeks for delivery. thanks, Zack ZACK ZIMMERER Account Executive | Salesforce Office: 404-487-1848 Mobile: 404-281-2460