function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Vida YirenkyiVida Yirenkyi 

​Mavensmate on windows 10

Hello all,

I need help to get mavensmate to work with my windows 10. How can I get mm to use chrone instead of IE to open the UI when I create a new project. I am getting; "The local MavensMate server did not respond properly. This likely means it is not running or it is malfunctioning. Try restarting your text editor and MavensMate.app", etc

I have reset setting in chrome under advanced settings and I have restarted many times.
@Karanraj@Karanraj
Set your chrome browser and then try. Mavensmate will the default browser in the system.
Maria AlberiMaria Alberi
Hi, I have got windows 10 o.s too. and after setting chrome browser as default one, after creating me project, it gives me the following error:
global name 'gnomekeyring' is not defined. what does it mean? Thank you for helping me. 
Vida YirenkyiVida Yirenkyi
Hi Maria, I tried and tried and couldn't get mm to work on Window 10, if you're just starting coding in sf then in you can use your dev org, Under user management, your user name scroll down and turn on enable development and save. For say triggers on Account, just go to set up , customise, Account, Triggers, and New to start practicing your code. MM does not support Window10 so I prefer not to waste my time trying to make it. Hope that helps. Vida
Kapil GoutamKapil Goutam
Hi, Please check my blog if this can help.
https://kgoutam.blogspot.in/2016/05/setup-mavensmate-for-salesforce-windows.html