function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Eric Miller 27Eric Miller 27 

delete Custom URL in Force.com Sites

How does on delete Custom URLs From sites. I have tried every thing.
I Deactivated the site.  still the link for del is greyed out. 
gone to  Domain Management Custom URLs and its del link is greyed out too. click the edit link and it takes me back to the site edit page. 
What do i need to do to get rid of the custom URL in the Site pages. 
povery.sf@gmail.compovery.sf@gmail.com
I believe you may need to contact customer support for this one.
@Karanraj@Karanraj
Eric - Are you using free developer eidtion. Any custom URLs that has sub domain as force.com can't be deleted.
Eric Miller 27Eric Miller 27
I had a working system and now its not working. 
The Site has been working. I host an APEX Rest service on it. This service is called by Twilio when someone response to a SMS message. been working for almost a year. This is also working in a dev sandbox. Now I get nothing when the REST call is made. I nothing in the logs or when I use a REST CLIENT (Postman) to make the call.  The only different between Prod and the sandbox is that on Prod I have two Custom URL where the sandbox only has one. I can not delete any of the custom URLs the link is greyed out.  I don't know if this is the issue but its what is different between what is working and what is not.
Ken S (OLD ACCOUNT)Ken S (OLD ACCOUNT)
I am having the same issue. Cannot delete an old site or uninstall the package from a legacy app called Web2Contact from TopLine Strategies (2013-2014). When I try to delete the Visualforce page, it tells me "The visualforce page is referenced elsewhere in salesforce.com. Remove the usage and try again" with a link to the "Site" on the right. When you click it, it takes you to the Site Details (WebToContact, in my case) - the only options seem to be to click Deactivate, then it greys everything out under Custom URLs. If you have it active, the "Del" link next to the custom URL is greyed out.  How do I get rid of this site?  Are you saying Salesforce really lets you create an "install but no uninstall" scenario circa the pre-Windows 95 era?!?