function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Michael J. LupinoMichael J. Lupino 

Visualforce Page to Display Public Calendar in Lightning

I'd like to create a VF page, add it to lightning and display on this VF Page a Public Calendar. In Classic I can see it, In Lightning I see: This page isn't available in Salesforce Lightning Experience or Salesforce1. This is dispite having checked off to enable the page in lightning. 

My assumption is that there is no custom way to display a public calendar in Lightning at the moment. Is that a correct assumption or is their a potential workaround that could be explored. I'm might be S.O.L. but i wanted to confirm. I realize that the standard out of box method does not allow for users to see public calendars in lightning. I was experimenting to see if their was a custom solution to this. 

Many thanks for reading my note. 
Best Answer chosen by Michael J. Lupino
Swayam@SalesforceGuySwayam@SalesforceGuy
Hi,

As per current release you can not create pulic calender in Lighting 

(https://releasenotes.docs.salesforce.com/en-us/winter16/release-notes/lex_gaps_limitations_productivity.htm)

"You can’t create public calendars or resource calendars. Users can’t view public calendars or resource calendars created in Salesforce Classic."

Hope this helps

--
Thanks,
Swayam

All Answers

Hi,

As per current release you can not create pulic calender in Lighting 

(https://releasenotes.docs.salesforce.com/en-us/winter16/release-notes/lex_gaps_limitations_productivity.htm)

"You can’t create public calendars or resource calendars. Users can’t view public calendars or resource calendars created in Salesforce Classic."

Hope this helps

--
Thanks,
Swayam
This was selected as the best answer
Michael J. LupinoMichael J. Lupino
Yes, I wanted to see if their was a non-standard workaround or hack to display and interact. I guess we'll need to wait for the next release and keep my fingers crossed. Thanks, Michael
Currently no work-around hack will be there :( , hope  Salesforce will update in upcoming release

--
Thanks,
Swayam