function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Annie FullerAnnie Fuller 

Modules not complete. Developer reset not working.

I have completed modules that are now showing incomplete. I am also locked out of developer and the reset passwords will not work.
Arun KumarArun Kumar
Hi Annie,

Somehow you are referring to some other UserName. And if it's locked wait for 60 minutes.

Thanks,
Arun
Annie FullerAnnie Fuller
I have also completed 2 modules that are now showing incomplete. Can you help with this?
Arun KumarArun Kumar

Hi Annie,

Just wait for your account to unlock, I think it will be showing. 

And you sure you have used same userName while attempting the Modules previously.

Thanks,
Arun

Annie FullerAnnie Fuller
Yes, I have re logged in just now. Still showing as incomplete. And now saying challenge isn’t finished. I am really upset because one of the challenges took me two hours.
Arun KumarArun Kumar
Hi Annie,

Just see it should show some of the percentage that you have completed so far. it should not be 0.

All the best.

Thanks,
Arun
Annie FullerAnnie Fuller
Yes, Now on one it is showing 0 where before it was 100%. Annie
Arun KumarArun Kumar
No idea, must be some technical issue at the time you were in progress.

Anyways you can do it again, this time refreh the page after completing the any of the task and then see the progress, it should retain.

Thanks,
Arun
Annie FullerAnnie Fuller
Arun, It is very frustrating as the one I completed was last week and it took me two hours. I do not want to have to redo this module.
Arun KumarArun Kumar
Yes, Annie I know rework is always frustrated. But now this is the only option.

Thomas StricklenThomas Stricklen
Similar question for myself: https://readiness--c.na6.visual.force.com/apex/alfredhome#/trails/a0O80000014HiqmEAC "Managing the Salesforce Way" says incomplete, but if I go to each module, they arer all completed. https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/ForumsTrailheadProfile

I'm on the hook to complete these by Friday (which they are) but it's not showing up that way. Thank you!
Jeffrey Rheel 1Jeffrey Rheel 1
I can't even "redo the work".  On mine it shows the challenge as complete but still getting an issue.    I really like trailhead but have had so many issues with linking accounts, working with dev account and now this...close but no cigar just yet.  

User-added image