function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Kathy MeyerKathy Meyer 

There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: FIELD_CUSTOM_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION, Contact zip code doesn't match account zip code: []

Unsure how to fix
Anuj PatelAnuj Patel
Can you share what module you are working on?  

More information will help me better understand the issue and help you solve it.

Thanks,
Anuj.
Swayam@SalesforceGuySwayam@SalesforceGuy
Hi,

Its because there is validation rule which you had created in some other trail, you need to deactivate or provide correct value,

You can check --> Setup -> Customize -> Contact --> Validation rule

Hope this helps,

--
Thanks,
Swayam
Deepthi BDeepthi B
Hello Kathy,

I guess there are some Validation rule written on your Contact object and it is preventing from executing this challenge. Please try to deactivate the validation and try doing the challenge.

Hope this helps you!
Regards,
Deepthi
Becky BrownleeBecky Brownlee
I am getting the same error.  The Validation rule on the contact object is what the challenge actually is....if I deactivate the validation the challenge won't complete either.  I'm STUCK :(
Brian KesslerBrian Kessler
On the Apex Web Services unit, I'm presently getting the error 
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.ListException: List index out of bounds: 6

I've tested my cost, both manually and with unit tests; my unit tests have 100% coverage.
So, I don't know what is going wrong or how I should fix it.

Seeing the stackexchange discussion at http://salesforce.stackexchange.com/questions/103641/how-to-return-contact-and-account-in-a-single-method , I tried changing my effective solution ussing fflib_QueryFactory to traditional SOQL, but it didn't help at all.

Any suggestions what I can or should try?

FWIW, my code can be seen here:

https://github.com/nilvon9wo/sfdc-trailhead/pull/1/commits/68d0f3981e23664075fa0af8b95a8a8768d38170

(I wasn't originally committing this for an audience, so unfortunately this isn't the cleanest repository or commit into one.)

Brian KesslerBrian Kessler
FWI, I didn't figure out what the actual problem was, but Naveen Choudhary's code at https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/?id=906F0000000MJmHIAW solve it.
Michelle DiotaleviMichelle Diotalevi
Kathy - Were you ever able to resolve? I'm getting the same error and there are no other Validation Rules. Thanks!
RAVITEJA C 9RAVITEJA C 9
Hi
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.SecurityException: Required permissions are not enabled.
Iam facing this issue of problem on Approvalprocess can you anyone help.