function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Richard Camina 45Richard Camina 45 

Cloak of Adventure, no email yet

I still haven't receive the email :-( Can someone please verify? I got 6 badges already
Best Answer chosen by Jacob Lehrbaum
Jacob LehrbaumJacob Lehrbaum
looks like both Richard and Rupali are all set at this point.  Two quick notes for others:
  1. You must register for our promotion at bit.ly/cloakofadventure to earn a sweatshirt and you have to use the same email address as your Trailhead profile. I recommend logging into your Trailhead profile first before going to that URL so that your correct email address auto-populates.  
  2. if you didn't receive an email when you registered, you may be opted out of email. Hit us up at trailhead@salesforce.com and tell us that we have permission to opt you back in and we'll get you fixed.
  3. You must earn all 5 badges between 1/18/16 and 1/31/16 PST (compass of wisdom does not count towards the total)
  4. it can take a couple of hours to receive your confirmation email once you've earned all 5 badges.  Please be patient as it does take awhile and 75% of the inquiries we're seeing are due to slow email delivery.  But see #2.  If you haven't been receiving emails from us previously there may be something wrong.
Thanks all and get your badges down in the next 39.5 hours! :)

All Answers

thisisnotaprilthisisnotapril
Can you please email us at trailhead@salesforce.com and we can investigate?
Rupali PophaliyaRupali Pophaliya

I have already emailed at trailhead@salesforce.com, but no reply yet. Will you please investigate?

Anuj PatelAnuj Patel
Do you have same email addresses used for salesforce ORG as well as enrolling for the chanllange?

Thanks,
Anuj.
Rupali PophaliyaRupali Pophaliya
Hi Anuj,

Yes, the email address is same.
Aniket SupeAniket Supe
Hii Anju
          change the email address and complete 5 batch in trail...

Jacob LehrbaumJacob Lehrbaum
looks like both Richard and Rupali are all set at this point.  Two quick notes for others:
  1. You must register for our promotion at bit.ly/cloakofadventure to earn a sweatshirt and you have to use the same email address as your Trailhead profile. I recommend logging into your Trailhead profile first before going to that URL so that your correct email address auto-populates.  
  2. if you didn't receive an email when you registered, you may be opted out of email. Hit us up at trailhead@salesforce.com and tell us that we have permission to opt you back in and we'll get you fixed.
  3. You must earn all 5 badges between 1/18/16 and 1/31/16 PST (compass of wisdom does not count towards the total)
  4. it can take a couple of hours to receive your confirmation email once you've earned all 5 badges.  Please be patient as it does take awhile and 75% of the inquiries we're seeing are due to slow email delivery.  But see #2.  If you haven't been receiving emails from us previously there may be something wrong.
Thanks all and get your badges down in the next 39.5 hours! :)
This was selected as the best answer
Richard Camina 40Richard Camina 40
Thanks a lot @Jacob Lehrbaum. I have received the email. the same day I posted this. Sorry for the late reply.