function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Arun C LArun C L 

make custom tabs default in salesforce1

How to make custom tabs default in salesforce1 mobile ?

i am trying to place a custom tab for navigation menu  in salesforce1 mobile, how to make it a default tab to be in menu? 
Vikas Singh ThakurVikas Singh Thakur
Hi Arun,

You can do that by this way:
1) From Setup, enter Navigation in the Quick Find box, then select Salesforce1 Navigation.
2) Select your tab and click Add to move it over to the Selected list.
3) Click Save.

When your Salesforce1 users log in, they’ll see the your tab menu item in the navigation menu.
Arun C LArun C L
Hi Vikas,

In the Navigation menu custom tabs are coming in 'more',but i need it come as defult and i don't want the other tabs like account,note,task,etc..,to appear,i had all ready tried what ever u suggested.But one thing i am not able to find the custom tab in Navigation menu.

Thanks,
Arun
Vivek DVivek D
Hi Arun,
If you are using a visualforce page in custom tab check the page is mobile compatible or not. If yes then add that page to user profile and the respective app. 
In Salesforce1 Navigation move the tab in the top position. remove the unnecessary tabs if you want.
Unfortunately Salesforce1 does not have Default On and Default off concepts. Both the type of tabs will be displayed in the menu. So you have to choose the profile setting carefully