function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
kerlvine dussoyekerlvine dussoye 

I have an standard admin profile and yet I don't receive email verification code. WHY?

Hi,

I don't received email verification code anymore and this is troublesome for me. Something must have changed some days ago cause I did received email notification code before.  Email-Based Identity Confirmation is uncheck on my admin profile.
I tried to activate it by permission set. I created a custom admin profile. Nothing works!!! What should I do? Email verification code is important for me. Please advice.
Thanks.
Developer 8873Developer 8873
Hi Kerlvine - you have probably already checked, but I use MS Outlook, and my verification emails now automatically get sent to the Clutter folder.  Worth checking if you haven't already.  Does Salesforce tell you that the verification email has been sent but you haven't receive it?  Or has Salesforce stopped sending the emails?
Julie
I use outlook too. I checked the Junk folder but nothings there. I did a Test Deliverability but didn't receive any emails.
Salesforce say that the verifciation code has been send to my email address.
Salesforce support solve this issue...it was an Email access disable. Thanks Salesforce Support.