function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
colin Berrouardcolin Berrouard 

I want to display more than one field in a lookup field

Hi
I have these objects
User-added image
In  "reservation Terrain" layout, i have a the lookup field "Terrain_disponible" which display only "No terrain dispo" and would like to displat also the fields  Availble and Terrain_disponible. How can I do it ?
User-added image
Also, the lookup display only 8 rows and I have 20 rows, Could tell me how to display alle the rows.

Thanks

colin
Best Answer chosen by colin Berrouard
Vivek DVivek D
You can add more fields in a look dialog. 
Go to Create -> Objects - > Terrain_disponible ->under Search Layout section you will see lookup dialog click edit and add all the fields you want to display in lookup dialog.
Regarding number of row it will show based on the recent view but you always can search TD* using wild cards or normal way to get all records.

All Answers

Vivek DVivek D
You can add more fields in a look dialog. 
Go to Create -> Objects - > Terrain_disponible ->under Search Layout section you will see lookup dialog click edit and add all the fields you want to display in lookup dialog.
Regarding number of row it will show based on the recent view but you always can search TD* using wild cards or normal way to get all records.
This was selected as the best answer
colin Berrouardcolin Berrouard
thanks 
Remedyforce Admin 8Remedyforce Admin 8
I know I'm a little late to the party, but how do I on the "Search Results" search layout have the search results show more than two rows on the mobile app?