function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Jani Nurminen 6Jani Nurminen 6 

Unexpected error in Trailhead Challenge

Hi,

I am getting this funny error when checking a Trailhead Challenge. Any ideas is this error in my 'code' or is it some kind of 'internal error' in my ORG?

"There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Process failed. First exception on row 0; first error: NO_APPLICABLE_PROCESS, No applicable approval process was found.: [] "

I have managed to do other challenges right, but this one is bugging me => https://developer.salesforce.com/trailhead/chatter/chatter_approvals

I do have correctly named approval process in place and it writes stuff in my Chatter feed, so from my perspective the setup is working just as requested. First I had a misspelling error on the process name and 'Check Challenge' code detected that just fine. After I corrected the misspelled process name the new error message appeared...

User-added image

Thanks!

claperclaper
might be silly but did you check: 
 "Verify Chatter Approvals is enabled and the Case standard object has Chatter feed tracking turned on." ?

Also, try deleting the approval and re-creating it. It might the that the first time you created the approval with the misspelled error, the API name took the misspelled word.
Alexander McduffieAlexander Mcduffie
I am having the same issue: 

There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Process failed. First exception on row 0; first error: NO_APPLICABLE_PROCESS, No applicable approval process was found.: []