function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Sara BohneSara Bohne 

Trailhead Challenge Verification Error

Hi,

I keep getting this error when trying to verify my challenge - "Reports and Dashboards, Visualizing your Data".  I can't figure out what I've done wrong.  Is anyone else getting this error?
User-added image

Best Answer chosen by Sara Bohne
Sara BohneSara Bohne
Arun,

I found out the problem, I added a period after vs in the chart title.  Please see the response below from the Trailhead Client Service Team:

Where I’ve seen people get stuck is:

1. Selecting the wrong report type
2. Not putting in the title on the dashboard component (in the title field, right above the pie chart)
3. Putting a period after vs (so making it vs. instead of vs)
4. Having a minor typo in one of the names

On 3 and 4, we are checking for exact values, so it’s helpful to copy right from Trailhead and paste into your DE. That’s how I do it, so I don’t make mistakes.

All Answers

Sara BohneSara Bohne
Here is my Dashboard and Report:
User-added image
User-added image
Arun KumarArun Kumar
Hi Sara,

Could you please try in differnt account.I think it will work.

Sometimes Salesforce does not track up to the mark 
Thanks,
Arun
Sara BohneSara Bohne
Hi Arun,

Thanks for the suggestion.  I thought I had to be logged into the developer edition though.  It says "please connect to your developer edition to take challenges and enable links." 
Arun KumarArun Kumar
Hi Sara,

Yes every trailHead accout does have a linked Dev Accout.

Please let me know if the helps.

As a common practice, if your question is answered, please choose 1 best answer.
Additionaly you can give every answer a thumb up if that answer is helpful to you.

Thanks,
​Arun
Sara BohneSara Bohne
Arun,

I found out the problem, I added a period after vs in the chart title.  Please see the response below from the Trailhead Client Service Team:

Where I’ve seen people get stuck is:

1. Selecting the wrong report type
2. Not putting in the title on the dashboard component (in the title field, right above the pie chart)
3. Putting a period after vs (so making it vs. instead of vs)
4. Having a minor typo in one of the names

On 3 and 4, we are checking for exact values, so it’s helpful to copy right from Trailhead and paste into your DE. That’s how I do it, so I don’t make mistakes.
This was selected as the best answer