function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
KumarRaoKumarRao 

Email marketing solution for B2C scenario

Dear experts,

I need a solution around below requirement for a B2C scenario: 

Requirement
1. email campaign executes periodically to reciepients with a promotion coupon.
2. prospect opens email and clicks provided promotion link(landing page is our website) if promotion found interesting.
3. (key requirement) should be able to track which emailed prospects visited our website, whcih pages visited, how many times visited (in a day/week etc.,)
4. based on visits, lead is scored and a custom follow-up email triggeres automatically prompting to sale.

How the above requirement can be implemented? and does sales cloud supports this requirement?

Thanks,
Kumar
JeffreyStevensJeffreyStevens
We use MailChimp for campaigns like this.
KumarRaoKumarRao
Hi Jeff,

Many thanks for your reply. my question might be confusing but I try to make it more simple.
we can track num.of prospect email open/click through rate but need an extended solution like:

- Propspect who opened our website
- which pages he went through & how many times
- score the lead based on activity and to trigger an email event.

More like Pardot features but for B2C, where as Pardot is more of B2B.

Please advise.

Kumar
jaya sai prasadjaya sai prasad
Hi,

If you are looking for an  Email marketing solution then Massmailer is perfect for you.

MassMailer Make Salesforce Email Limitations a Thing of the Past.
You can track your emails ,save and edit email templates on Salesforce when using MassMailer.
 By monitoring the performance of your email templates, you can optimize your past templates to improve results 
and avoid creating the same template more than once. Save time and get better results with MassMailer.

You can try this app by installing from appexchange -  Massmailer app

You can learn more details about the product on this website massmailer.io