function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Jacob W LandisJacob W Landis 

Extending Reports Using the AppExchange -- Salesforce Adoption Dashboards

Attempting to complete the module by installing the Salesforce Adoption Dashboards package -- receiving an error:

Package Not Found
The requested package does not exist or has been deleted. Please contact the package publisher for assistance. If this is a recently uploaded package, please try again soon. 
Katherine CharronKatherine Charron
same for me, did you solve this problem ??? 
Pierre ValentinPierre Valentin
Same for me as well.  Frustrating as last module to get the badge... Any solution?
VARUN GULATI 30VARUN GULATI 30
Hello Everyone,

Those who are still stuck on the issue. Here's what i did that helped me complete the challenge:

1. Connect via your Dev Org (Now you can try with TP but I haven't tried with TP), make sure the DE is marked as Default under your Profile Settings
2. Switch to Salesforce Classic... (that's the trick)
3. Visit the AppExchange MarketPlace & Install the "Salesforce Adoption Dashboards" package.
4. On successful Installation completion, switch back to "Salesforce Lightning". (now you may continue in Salesforce Classic to see how things work out)
5. Check if you can see "2 - Key Feature Adoption" among the list of all Dashboards.
6. Continue with the remaining of the challenge.

Hope it helps... In case if it does help, please mark this as the Correct answer so that it can help others as well.

Thanks & Regards,
Varun Gulati