function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Ben ChastainBen Chastain 

Super Badge - Reports & Dashboard - Step 6 Configure Security

I have been trying to complete the final challenge of the reports and dashboards superbadge. I am recieving an error that I can't figure out how to address stating that "Lightning Hobbies by Contact" report does not appear to be in the "Executive Reports" folder. 

User-added image

However, I most definitely have the Lightning Hobbies by Contact in the Executive reports folder as shown here:
User-added image
I've also verified that the API name is in the same format (although when trouble shooting an earlier challenge I read that the API name field isn't what is verified in Trailhead.

User-added image
I'm kind of at a loss for how to move forwards and complete this badge. Has anyone encountered this? Could it be because the way I configured profiles and permissions is wrong?
Best Answer chosen by Ben Chastain
Ben ChastainBen Chastain
Nevermind. I solved the problem by creating two of the same Lightning Hobbies by Contact report and placing one in the Executive Reports folder and one in the General Reports folder. I am surprised this is not a common issue as the business requirements section says to place that report in the General Reports folder. 

Maybe I have not been reading carefully enough. I received an additional error message before finally completing which also asked for another report in a folder the business requirements did not correctly specify.