function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Jennifer CainsJennifer Cains 

error when checking knowledge challenge

Hi - I'm in the "Build your Knowledge Base" challenge and it challenge check is returning this error - is this a problem with my demo org or something else?

There was an unhandled exception. Please reference ID: KDUMGZSG. Error: Faraday::ClientError. Message: INVALID_FIELD: SELECT Title, ArticleBody__c FROM Knowledge__kav ^ ERROR at Row:1:Column:15 No such column 'ArticleBody__c' on entity 'Knowledge__kav'. If you are attempting to use a custom field, be sure to append the '__c' after the custom field name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.

Best Answer chosen by Jennifer Cains
Shalom RubdiShalom Rubdi
Hi Jennifer - is the ArticleBody custom field configured on the Knowledge article type?  This should be a Rich Text field.

All Answers

Shalom RubdiShalom Rubdi
Hi Jennifer - is the ArticleBody custom field configured on the Knowledge article type?  This should be a Rich Text field.
This was selected as the best answer
Jennifer CainsJennifer Cains
Yes it was configured as Rich Text, however I noticed your use of the term "ArticleBody" so I changed the label and name if the field to be this and it worked. Thanks for your help.
Shalom RubdiShalom Rubdi
Super!  Glad it helped & please mark the response as 'Best Answer' so your question can be flagged as 'Solved'.  Thanks Jennifer!
Carene eCarene e
Thank you both!  had the same issue, was able to google and find this thread.  Very helpful!!