function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Derek Bennett 5Derek Bennett 5 

Superbadge reports & dashboards challenge 5 error

Stuck on challenege 5

here is the error message I get:

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'Lightning Hobbies by Contact' report does not appear to have a locked filter.

Check out my screen shot, what am i doing wrong here???

User-added image
Best Answer chosen by Derek Bennett 5
Ken StantonKen Stanton
This doesn't match the description of the report, at all.  There's supposed to be a filter on Outdoor Activities, not Accounts.  And the displayed column is Hobbies Name.  That's my guess as to what the (cryptic) error means!

All Answers

Parker EdelmannParker Edelmann
Can you take a picture in the Lightning Experience view? By the filter in LEX, you'll see a "locked" checkbox. Also, it may mean that your filter is incorrect. Perhaps you could try Filtering Contacts with Contact Hobbies. Lastly, and I think most likely, filter it by the Outdoor Activities bucket field so that it only returns values of "Outdoor Activities".
Ken StantonKen Stanton
This doesn't match the description of the report, at all.  There's supposed to be a filter on Outdoor Activities, not Accounts.  And the displayed column is Hobbies Name.  That's my guess as to what the (cryptic) error means!
This was selected as the best answer
Ken/Parker,

You guys are awesome, both of your advise helped me... Main issue was the outdoor activity filter. Wish I could give you both the best answer check mark.

thanks for your help. 
Glad we could help! Were you able to finish the Superbadge?
Yes, finished now ready to move on to the other badges 
Nice! Good Luck!
Harpreet AjimalHarpreet Ajimal
HI,
I am facing a problem with challenge 5
the error is Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'Lightning Hobbies by Contact' report does not appear to have a locked filter.
i have created a report with all the requirements and m providing you the screenshot User-added imageUser-added image
I have saved this report in genereal reports folder.
I have no idea that why i am getting this error
"By the filter in LEX, you'll see a "locked" checkbox." as mentioned by Parker , I couldn't even find this checkbox in lightning.
I think there is some issue related to this point mentioned in superbadge:  "To eliminate potential confusion over the conference theme, set the hobby category filter to show contacts interested in “Outdoor Activities” and ensure that it can’t be edited by individual sales reps."
Please help me solve this problem 

Thanks in advance!

and i dont understand that why the Hobby type filtered with outdoor activities shows two values "outdoor activities"  and  "-"  in lightning ??
Edit the report in Lightning Experience. If you edit the filters, you'll see a Locked checkbox as shown below. Make sure it's checked.

User-added image

I do not guarantee that my filters contain the correct answers, so do not copy them, they are outdated.
Thankyou so much for your reply Parker... :) 
I already figured it out and completed the challenge :)
João LopesJoão Lopes
Dear Parker, you are totally correct ! The "Locked" check box is only available at Lightning interface and is exactly what challenge asking for. By the way, when you execute the report inside LEX this information is showed with a lock mark.

Thank you for the tip !
You're welcome! I'm glad that I could help. Enjoy the points and the rest of the Superbadge!
Rohan SarafRohan Saraf

Hi All,

I am too stucked at the challenge 5 of this superbadge.I have tried all the possible ways and workarounds to pass this Challenge but could not cross it.

I am continuously getting the error  "The 'Lightning Hobbies by Contact' report does not appear to have either the correct report type or (most likely) the correct columns."

Here are my screenshots of the "Report type" and Report.

Report Type: Screenshot

User-added image

Report: Lightning Hobbies by Contact

User-added image

User-added image

Please suggest me If anything is wrong...!!

Thanks in advance..!!

Rohan SarafRohan Saraf
Hi all,
If anyone of you has passed the challenge then could you please post the screenshots for my reference.
It would be very helpful for me.

Thankx and Regards..!!
Michelle Brown 32Michelle Brown 32
User-added image