function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Riikka LaitalaRiikka Laitala 

assign an account team

Trailhead instructions go:
Assign an Account Team
On the Accounts tab, select an account to view and scroll down.
On the Account Team related list, click Add.
Click the search icon to select a Salesforce user to assign to the team. If you haven’t set up any other users, the only person that you can assign to the team is yourself.
For each team member, select a level of access to the account and to opportunities and cases related to the account.
For each team member, select the team member’s role.
Click Save.

this is not working, while when scrolling down, there is no option "Action team" although I have enabled  Account Teams at  Setup ->  Customize | Accounts | Account Teams.
I cannot finnish my Boot Camp Challenge due to this - any advise is valuable!
Rita LeverettRita Leverett
Hello Riikka,
After you enabled Account Teams did you complete the next step?

Select the account page layouts on which to include the new Account Team related list and click Save. 
Hi thanks for help! When I am at Setup - Customize - Account - Page Layouts - and choose the Account Sales Layout (see screenshot attached), I can see that the Account Team IS THERE (next screenshot). When going to Accounts - choose Acme Corporation, then it is not there. What did I miss? Thanks again, BR Riikka Riikka Laitala Senior Account Executive | Salesforce +358 400 232 651
I don't see the screenshot but try adding Account Teams to all Account Layouts.
I don't see the screenshot but try adding Account Teams to all Account Layouts.
Hi, managed to fix this. Thx for help!
Donna KowalDonna Kowal
I am stuck on this exact issue!  If I go to Build >> Customize >> Accounts >> Page Layout >> Edit, am I supposed to see something with Account Teams here?  I've searched and searched, and just can seem to figure out how to have it show up so it becomes usable.  I know Teams are enabled... but I'm stuck.
Hi Donna. On the Page Layout, select Related Lists from the palette - you may need to scroll to see. Account Team should be among the Related Lists available to use.
Donna KowalDonna Kowal
Perhaps I just needed fresh eyes?  I see it now and have no idea why I didn't see it before.  I'm all set.  Thank you so much for your assistance and quick response! 
Ashima MahajanAshima Mahajan
Hi!
I'm facing the exact same problem.I'm using the Lightning experience for latest version but unable to setup contacts to multiple accounts.
When I open related lists, I'm unable to see Related contacts there.Please help!