function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
John Hartman 3John Hartman 3 

Contractor needed: Website developer using Communities

I have a project to build a content portal using Communities and need a contractor ideally in Southern California. The site will require 6-8 templates and will be about 100 pages.
Ashish_Sharma_DEVSFDCAshish_Sharma_DEVSFDC
Dear John,

I am Ashish Sharma , I am interested in same project .
As i am doing same kind of work .I am building visualforce pages for community (some of the complex site pages).

If you are interested to see a demo ,please email me at : ashish.sharma.devsfdc@gmail.com

My Skype name is : ashish.extentor

Regards
Ashish
Ashish_Sharma_DEVSFDCAshish_Sharma_DEVSFDC
Dear John,

Do you still need salesforce developer ?

Regards
Ashish
Aaron Lennon 10Aaron Lennon 10
Hello John,

Hope you are doing well.

I found your posting and would like to assist you.

I’m a Sr Web Developer with 6+ years of working experience and have proficiency in Salesforce CRM.

Please let me know more details.

Will be waiting for your response.

Best Regards
Aaron Lennon
Mail: aaron.cis10@gmail.com
AMIT Rawal 6AMIT Rawal 6
Hi,

Apologies for replying this with late.

We are fast growing company http://www.infoicontechnologies.com/ in cloud services. We have a team of 30 experienced certified  Sharepoint & Salesforce Developers, with more than 7 years experience having worked on all cloud services. We provide our service at an attractive outsorcing rates of USD 25 per hour. Our expert is current located in Redmond, WA, so hope that will be fine with you as he can assist you in your time zone . 
 Over the past years we have managed hundreds of solution engagements where we helped our clients transform their businesses through better analytics, organizational process changes, and cloud CRM solutions including:

1.       Salesforce Implementation
2.       Desk.com 
3.       Force.com App Development
4.       Salesforce Service Cloud
5.       SharePoint Design & Development Services
6.       Microsoft 365 - Rollout
7.       Microsoft 365 – Administration

We have detailed experience of Integrated Croudflower, BOX.net, Yardi, Amazon S3, Facebook, Yammer, , Oracle, Java, Docusign, and First Doc 
Kindly let me know if you are interested in our proposal so that we can send you the details how our team can help you with the above service.

Regards
Amit Rawal
Sr. Business Consultant - Mobility & Web Solutions
Infoicon Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Email: Sales62@infoicontechnologies.com