function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Ryan Smith 64Ryan Smith 64 

Echosign: Values from merge Mapping is not comming

Hi,
I am here to explain my problem with Adobe esign integrated with salesforce. I have created the Agreement
Template, Merge Mapping for the Form fields in the Agreement. As well as
uploaded the required Agreement document in the salesforce Document object
and Added that in the 'Add File Attachment' related list of the Agreement
template.
When i try to send the Agreement i get "Sent Correctly" but Merge
Mapping is not working properly. Values from merge Mapping is not coming.
I get this error: 
User ID: 00520000001cRLdAAM
Agreement Name: Adobe Document Cloud Agreement
Agreement ID: a1Sw0000008INaxEAG

Object look up field: echosign_dev1__Account__r not set, ignoring mapping entry Object look up field: echosign_dev1__Account__r not set, ignoring mapping entry Object look up field: echosign_dev1__Account__r not set, ignoring mapping entry Object look up field: echosign_dev1__Account__r not set, ignoring mapping entry Object look up field: echosign_dev1__Account__r not set, ignoring mapping entry Object look up field: echosign_dev1__Account__r not set, ignoring mapping entry Object look up field: echosign_dev1__Account__r not set, ignoring mapping entry Object look up field: echosign_dev1__Account__r not set, ignoring mapping entry Object look up field: echosign_dev1__Account__r not set, ignoring mapping entry Object look up field: echosign_dev1__Account__r not set, ignoring mapping entry Object look up field: echosign_dev1__Account__r not set, ignoring mapping entry Object look up field: echosign_dev1__Account__r not set, ignoring mapping entry Object look up field: echosign_dev1__Account__r not set, ignoring mapping entry Object look up field: echosign_dev1__Account__r not set, ignoring mapping entry Object look up field: echosign_dev1__Account__r not set, ignoring mapping entry Object look up field: echosign_dev1__Account__r not set, ignoring mapping entry Object look up field: echosign_dev1__Account__r not set, ignoring mapping entry Object look up field: echosign_dev1__Account__r not set, ignoring mapping entry Object look up field: echosign_dev1__Account__r not set, ignoring mapping entry Object look up field: echosign_dev1__Account__r not set, ignoring mapping entry

Can someone help me?
Thanks
Ryan
MalgorzataMalgorzata

Hello,

I came across a similar problem. In my case I had an error when trying to integrate Agreement Template for Opportunity object.

My scenario was to create an Agreement record from Opportunity Page Detail by simply clicking New Agreement button on Agrements related list:
User-added image
As a result. I was automatically redirected to Agreement page, which was updated with my default agreement template. The only remaining step was to send the agreement for signature by clicking "Send for Signature" button. As a result, my merge fields were not displayed and I received multiple errors:
Object look up field: echosign_dev1__Opportunity__r not set, ignoring mapping entry

I realised that the Opportunity lookup on Agreement page is not pre-filled automatically with parent reference:
User-added image
I needed to enter it manually to make it work. That is to get my merge fields values displayed in my document.
In order to avoid entering it manually I created a new custom button "New Agreement" (List Button):
/apex/echosign_dev1__AgreementTemplateProcess?masterid={!Opportunity.Id}
And I added it to Opportunity page layout Agreement related list buttons.
It will pre-fill automatically the parent Opportunity lookup field on Agreement record page.

Similar problem (this time for custom object) is also mentioned in the Troubleshooting section in the PDF document attached in the following tutorial: 
https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1404619 
It advises to update your template with new Mapping of Data into Agreement Fields to tell EchoSing where to find the source fields. It looked to me the most correct solution, which sadly did not work for me. Netherless, I advise you to check first this solution and see if it works for you, this way you would avoid addtional customizations. 

I hope it helps.
Malgorzata 

Lee Strong 10Lee Strong 10
I followed the above tutorial, and experienced the same error:

Object look up field: Installed_Product__r not set, ignoring mapping entry Object look up field: Installed_Product__r not set, ignoring mapping entry

I fixed it with this addition to the Agreement Template, getting the Id of the custom object...

Map Data into Agreement Fields

Best, Lee

Preston Zappa 8Preston Zappa 8
Thanks Lee!  That worked for me.