function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Mindy BerryMindy Berry 

Challenge issue

I am completing a challenge, when I went to Check it, the below red box popped up.  any suggestions how to correct? ( can you read it or is it too tiny?)

User-added image
Best Answer chosen by Mindy Berry
Parker EdelmannParker Edelmann
Yes, that's enough information. You've labeled the User__c field as "Campsite Reservation", change the label to "User". Also, you need it to lookup the User Object instead of the Campsite Reservation Object. You may have to delete this field and recreate it to do this.

All Answers

Hello Mindy,

In a nutshell, I believe that the error means that Trailhead tried to create a record, but wasn't able to, I think because one of the fields on Campsite Reservation is looking up to the wrong object. Can you post a screenshot or type the details of the "User" and "Campsite" fields? It may help.
Tip: while the image is shrinked, if you right-click and open the image in a new tab, you'll be able to see it in it's full size.

Regards,
Parker
Mindy BerryMindy Berry
Hi Parker- Below is a screen shot, please let me know if you need anything else or I need to screen shot something else: [image: Inline image 1]
Can you try posting it again? I only see "[image: Inline image 1]" instead of an actual picture.
Mindy BerryMindy Berry
User-added image
Yes, that's enough information. You've labeled the User__c field as "Campsite Reservation", change the label to "User". Also, you need it to lookup the User Object instead of the Campsite Reservation Object. You may have to delete this field and recreate it to do this.
This was selected as the best answer
Mindy BerryMindy Berry
Perfect, it worked!  now off to the next 500 point challenge:)  Thank you!
You're welcome! Enjoy the rest of the Module!