function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Richa GuptaRicha Gupta 

Unable to create Agreement using echoSign in Salesforce Lightining

Hi,

As soon as I click on the Agreements tab in Salesforce lightining, a blank page opens up. I need to automate the Agreement creation process, but not able to create a simple Agreement in Salesforce Lightining, although in Classic, I am able to do so.
Best Answer chosen by Richa Gupta
Richa GuptaRicha Gupta
I realized that the issue was with the speed. The page was taking a hell lot of time and I thought it wasn't loading at all.

All Answers

Prateek Singh SengarPrateek Singh Sengar
Hi Richa,
If you are using pageReference or wndows.open to navigate to the new page you might see such issues. For lightning please use sforce.one, more details can be found at:
https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.salesforce1.meta/salesforce1/salesforce1_dev_jsapi_sforce_one.htm
Richa GuptaRicha Gupta
Hi Prateek,

I am clicking on the Standard tab of "Agreement" with no involvement of VF Page.
Prateek Singh SengarPrateek Singh Sengar
Hi Richa,
May be a dumb question, but are you on the latest version of the package? Also can you please mention which browser are you using.
Richa GuptaRicha Gupta
Hi Prateek,

We have the installed the latest version of echoSign - 17.5.9 and using the Chrome Brower.
Richa GuptaRicha Gupta
And just tried on Internet Explorer, and not working on that as well.
Richa GuptaRicha Gupta
I realized that the issue was with the speed. The page was taking a hell lot of time and I thought it wasn't loading at all.
This was selected as the best answer