function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Avital Sapir 20Avital Sapir 20 

How do i get notified when my opportunity amount change is higher then $50k?

my problem here is that it isn't enough to check if previousvalue - current value > 50,000 because we are using opp products
and then when ever owner add product it changes the previous value amount but it isn't the final check, he might add 10 products.

any idea?

SalesFORCE_enFORCErSalesFORCE_enFORCEr
I am not sure I understood your question. Whether it is a new product or increase in the quantity of an existing product, opportunity amount will always change. So, you can always check previousvalue - current value > 50,000 in the trigger.
Avital Sapir 20Avital Sapir 20
shalabh_abes shalabh_abes hi thanks for your replay, I’ll try to explain it better. See the image of history [cid:image001.png@01D1F7D9.3B9B4350] Each line represent change of products It feed the ‘previous value’ field in a new value and if I’ll calculate the gap it will not be more than $50K But If I’ll calculate the gap from 04:07 to 04:11 it will meet the criteria And that is what I’m looking for To know the gap in a day over whole maybe not per current value vs previous value Is it cleared now? Thanks Avital
SalesFORCE_enFORCErSalesFORCE_enFORCEr
I can't see the image.