function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
E.J.RE.J.R 

Unable to locate dependant components of a managed package during uninstallation

Hi,

I'm looking for some general advice. I've been desperately trying to uninstall this package from production for a few days. I started with 50 component conflicts and have gotten the list down to just 2, which are listed next. In bold are the components relying on the package, however I have not been able to locate them and there's no direct link like there was for the other conflicts.

Component Type: Package
Name: ServiceMax
Problem:This extension depends on the package you are trying to uninstall. ExpressCustomConfig

Component Type: Package
Name: ServiceMax
Problem: This extension depends on the package you are trying to uninstall. Email Service Report

Steps taken so far:

If you could point me in the right direction or if you have any advice at all it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks for your time.

SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

After doing some google search, I found this link, thought it could help you.

http://help.salesforce.com/HTViewSolution?id=000205614

Hope this helps you!

Thanks and Regards
Sandhya
E.J.RE.J.R
Hi Sandhya,

That page is very informative but unfortunately I still haven't been able to track down where ExpressCustomConfig or Email Service Report is located within the system.

Thanks for kindly searching for me.
David SobczakDavid Sobczak
Hi E.J.R,

We have exactly the same problem... Have you solved the problem? If yes, could you give us the way to solve it ?
Thank you,
Regards.