function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
SHaron ToSHaron To 

Invalid component tried calling function[get] with arguments[v.items.0]

Hello Everyone!

I'm currently working on an app that allows you to queue a list of accounts and then view a to-do list related to those accounts. I want users to be able to dynamically add and remove accounts from their list and at the moment I am able to get that to work. However, once I view the checklist and then go back to the queued list of accounts to add or delete an account, I get the error "Invalid component tried calling function[get] with arguments[v.items.0]"

Does anyone know why this error only occurs after I return to the account list, but works fine before?

Prateek Singh SengarPrateek Singh Sengar
Hi Sharon,
It looks like when you are trying to return to account list you collection is getting reinatialize and therefore loosing values. It would be easier to pin point the issue if you can share the snippet of code.
SHaron ToSHaron To
User-added image
Hi Prateek,

Thanks for getting back to me! I believe this function is what's causing the problems.When I initialize the component, it calls this function and operates correctly, and does so for quite a few times. But after updating and calling this function again at a later time, I run into the error.