function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Jeff HorneJeff Horne 

NGO Connect

We are running NGOC and manage our membership through rollups at the account level.  We also are using Mailchimp as our email client.  The issue I am having is the the field "Primary Membership Status"  is no longer being updated.  For Mailchimp to sync it looks for people whose status is "Active".  "Active" members are those whose "Primary Membership Expiration Date" is greater that today's date.  So if they have not yet reached their expiration date their status will be  "Active"  If it is past that date the status would change to "lapsed".  How fo I get this job to run and update all account each night?
Scott Haleo 4Scott Haleo 4
Can you share with me your complete requirement.

Scott Haleo
Hytechpro
Jeff HorneJeff Horne
Hi Scott,

Thank you for the reply.  Sorry if I don't know what you mean by complete requirement.   I need a trigger to happen nightly that updates the feild, "Primary Membership Status".  This field is controlled by a date feild.  When someone purchases a membership, that membeship is active for a a year before it expires.  ie.. if I purchase today my "Primary Membership Status" will become Active.  On August 19, 2017 that status will change to "Lapsed" if I do not renew.  Currently the memberships are activating without issue.  The problem is when the membership lapses the account is nbeing updated as such.