function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
umangshu chouhan 3umangshu chouhan 3 

SmartSync syncing issues with multiple devices.

I am building an native iOS app with offline capabilites, So i have used smartStore and smartSync. There is an issue when i try to sync same records with 2 devices. Sometime changes doesnot reflect on other device. Like i have 2 iPads A and B.

A has a field package value "XYZ"
B has a field package value "XYZ"

I change A field package to "ABC" and sync it. Salesforce shows "ABC". This is correct.
B still show "XYZ" and when i sync , it still show "XYZ" and now salesforce again shows value "XYZ"

I want the new value "ABC" to be synced on all devices and as well as on salesforce too.

sheryl brocksheryl brock
Can we install AppValley on iOS in a safe manner?

Earlier Cydia was the first for the best place for iOS modifications and tweaks. But on the other hand there is some different choice. There are so many Cydia alternatives which have come and all they have tweaks to offer. Along with them there are even many other apps and games for free. Among all AppValley is the best. This one is an unofficial app which confused people with this question is App valley safe?

There are some AppValley has taken months and months to develop it. But this was tasted for every growth step. Then on the other hand there will not be any malware in it, no viruses. It even do not have any other security risks. Whether you know this or not that AppValley does not access the root of the iOS device. It clearly means it will not go against any of the Apple’s security. On the other hand the devices will not get open to the risk of the malware or the virus.

On the other hand the device will not open at the risk of the malware or virus. There will be download the installer; you also require providing your Apple ID which simply means Apple can verify the app. So there is no worry about it safety because apple will do that part. To confirm this you need to enjoy your time by using the installer. They handle it and update with bug fixes as soon as they would require. So as soon as possible you need to install those updates, it will be good for you. 

How to get appvalley on iOS?

There are some steps which you can opt for installing it

Step 1 – On your iPhone or iPad you need to How to get appvalley on iOS  within the safari browser. 
The appvalley one provide high quality 3rd party apps for free (https://appvalley.one/).
Step 2 - You can also choose your iOS version.
Step 3 - Now click on the confing profile 1 (just in case it does not work you can confine profile 2)
Step 4 – Then you need to click allow
Step 5 – So when it will be prompted you can click on close.
Step 6 - You can open from the setting from the flagrant menu of your device and click Profile downloaded.
Step 7 - Then you can click on the Install button.
Step 8 – Then enter your passcode (if it would have asked)
Step 9 - Then just click on the next button
Step 10 - Then you can click on the Install
Step 11 – you can even click on the install
Step 12 – now click on done.
Step 13 – You can visit to your home screen juts to check this once.

These are whole steps and about Appvalley. This is sure you are not going to regret it. On the other hand Appvalley has everything best. It is a wonderful chance and wonderful app which keeps everything in mind from safety to comfort. That is why it keep you sure of so many things.