function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Lukasz PiziakLukasz Piziak 

Visual workflow - Product configurator

Hi,
Does any one maybe came a cross of using the Visual Workflow as a assembly product configurator? My assembly product would be build from the components and each selection is depended from the previous selection. Below are my questions?
  1. On the first screen user will be typing the assembly product name and if there is already existing record shoudl be notified, if assembly is not existng should be taken through the configuration process of composing components as assembly product. Is it possible to achieve this functionality with Visual Workflow?
  2. When user is prompted to create new assembly product, the individual selections can be based on the previous one? e.g if selected blue colour should only get as an option to select only blue components?
  3. Each component record will include an individual component code, Is it possible to use formula that when the assembly product is configured formule will show all codes of the single components as a one long code?
I will appreciate any ideas or suggestions of how the similar functionality  was achieved.

Thanks

Rakesh51Rakesh51
Yes you could. Have you build anything yet? If yes share it
Aaron Persich 9Aaron Persich 9
I would like to know as well Lukasz