function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Sonia GenesseSonia Genesse 

Review logs activity for API Limit exceeded

Good morning,

SF Support is unable to provide more details regarding exceeding our API Limit on Wednesday 8/17/16.

I would imagine, that there must be a log file or something that SF can look at to see how we reached this limit. Also, I had debug logs turned on for our integration user "svcboomi" starting late 8/16 through 8/17, which is always the bulk source of our API calls each day.

Looking at our report "API Calls Made Within Last 7 days" it only show 46,983 calls made on 8/17....out of our 50k limit. I'm unable to validate why these calls went over the limit. Granted they are calculated on a rolling 24 hr basis....

Since I don't want this to occur again and take me by surprise, I would like assistance in identifying the actual events that took place to drive us over the limit.

While there are no visible issues with our Boomi integration there must be something SF can do here.

This API Limited was exceed at 5:45am on Wednesday 8/17, so we need someone to review logs from 8/16 @ 5:45am to 8/17 @ 5:45am.

If anything else is needed please advise.

Thank you,
Sonia
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Sonia,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience.For this, you need to log a case with the salesforce support team by sending an email.So that we can check it and resolve your issue as early as possible.

Below is the email address support@salesforce.com

Please mark it as solved once it's resolved.

Best Regards,
Nagendra.P
Good morning Nagendra,

I have opened several SF Cases with Support and they are not able to assist and have refered me the the developer board for which I posted this question for assitance.

Here is the last Case that was created for this issue  #14462649.

Ar eyou able to reference this Case?

Thanks,
Sonia
HI Nagendra,

Do you have an update for me for the detail I provided in my last post?

I'm not sure waht the expectation is for support on this dev board....

Thanks
Sonia
Hi Nagendra,

Do you have an update for me for the detail I provided in my last post?

Is the Case # I provided what you needed?

Thanks,
Sonia

Hi Nagendra,

Any luck providing a response to this request? I've not received any assistance from SF on this issue, nor has my post lead to any insight.

Thanks again,
Sonia