function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Jonathan Pachon ArizaJonathan Pachon Ariza 

How can I verify an email generate by Salesforce in Organizatión-Wide Addresses?

I want send an email from Organization-Wide Address but this accounts are should verify, the problem is that I couldn't verifying this type of address: testDisccounts@1-ys511gkea63b4vriwfq1nkw80jzyaa8t.<XXXX>.apex.sandbox.salesforce.com.
I should use this addres because when the customer reply the message, Saleforce should catch the text of the reply message and then execute an apex class.

Thank u.
Regards
Best Answer chosen by Jonathan Pachon Ariza
Matt SmelserMatt Smelser
Jonathan-
I am assuming you are using an email service and want to verify the email service address as an org wide email. To do this you can do the following:

1. In you email service class include the following line:
System.debug(email);

​2. Before you send the verification email open developer console to capture the debug log.
3. Send the verification email
4. Review the debug log and you will the verification link in the email
5. Copy this link and paste it into your web browser

This should then verify the email address.

All Answers

Matt SmelserMatt Smelser
Jonathan-
I am assuming you are using an email service and want to verify the email service address as an org wide email. To do this you can do the following:

1. In you email service class include the following line:
System.debug(email);

​2. Before you send the verification email open developer console to capture the debug log.
3. Send the verification email
4. Review the debug log and you will the verification link in the email
5. Copy this link and paste it into your web browser

This should then verify the email address.
This was selected as the best answer
Jonathan Pachon ArizaJonathan Pachon Ariza
Hi Matt

It's worked

Thanks u so much.

Radhe Shyam.Radhe Shyam.
Thanks Matt..its really simple and helpful..i wasted 2 hrs for workaround.....finally did from your help
Luis MelgarejoLuis Melgarejo
Hi Matt, 

Does this also work in the Sandbox environment?
Tried to follow your steps, but I am not seeing anything in the debug log.

Please help
Luis
Petr Jezek 3Petr Jezek 3
After 2 hours trying to make this work also on sandbox I succeeded and the issue was that there is email whitelisting on both email service and the email address as well. So even that I have no restriction on the service it was silently blocking it on the service email address level configuration.
Hopefully it will help someone stucked in the same situation.

Jatin Sethi 26Jatin Sethi 26
@Matt,

What if we are using email to case routing address as org wide address. Then how can i verify, i haven't written any email service class