function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
shweta chadha 4shweta chadha 4 

Use Builk API Unit under API Module

Hello,

I am going through the "Use Bulk API" through trailhead and creating the rest explorer connection using session id, everything seesm to be intatc though unsure why it is throwing an error as""exceptionCode":"InvalidSessionId","exceptionMessage":"Unable to find session id"}". Here is my code:

Request Headers: 
Content-Type: application/json; charset=UTF-8
Accept: application/json
X-SFDC-Session:
00D90000000uCn4!AREAQB0wLmf61zu6bgGqGk2u3X0abJKxDdgIT2EsV7CewXQgWMzHObOauNzDeX.fypHNiJmjPY4SPi.qSCSmf01lRuGn83jt

Request Body:

{
"operation": "insert",
"object"   : "Account",
"contectType" : "JSON"

}

Please help.
SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Swetha,

I cleared this error by removing space after SFDC-Session:

So , I suggest you try the same thing.

Hope this helps you!

Please accept my solution as Best Answer if my reply was helpful. It will make it available for other as the proper solution. If you felt I went above and beyond, you can give me kudos.

Thanks and Regards
Sandhya

Thanks Sandhaya.
Here is the code:

X-SFDC-Session:00D90000000uCn4!AREAQLT_8Z1ZKD2Z67ym5A6efVtfesiPRh79nSBu03I3utao_.wsQO9elV9LlRyoTjYmBbEaEJIQ3sMIlR1XvubdH42conGy

Now i started getting the following error:

HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2016 12:11:21 GMT Set-Cookie: BrowserId=tLOue4y4QTWoRNvSBaAUhQ;Path=/;Domain=.salesforce.com;Expires=Thu, 27-Oct-2016 12:11:21 GMT Expires: Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT Content-Type: application/json Content-Encoding: gzip Content-Length: 78
{"exceptionCode":"InvalidJob","exceptionMessage":"Unable to parse Job"

~Shweta
it is working now by giving the code like that, make sure it is case-sensitive
Header:
X-SFDC-Session: 00D90000000uCn4!AREAQLT_8Z1ZKD2Z67ym5A6efVtfesiPRh79nSBu03I3utao_.wsQO9elV9LlRyoTjYmBbEaEJIQ3sMIlR1XvubdH42conGy

request Body:
{
"operation" : "insert",
"object" :  "Account",
"contentType": "JSON"
}
Jess BurghJess Burgh
Having an issue with the second part of the exercise in this module. The first part ran fine, took the id, copy and pasted it. Then changed everything over and still got this error message. User-added image