function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Ravi_SFDCRavi_SFDC 

Regarding Visualforce Component

I want integrate Visualforce Component into a Visualforce Page. Can any one help.
Deepak agarwal 9Deepak agarwal 9
Hi Venkata,

You have many no.of components in visual force pages.

like <apex:page>,<apex:sidebar>,<apex:pageblock> so you can use them just type <apex:...> you will get many components.

Or else you have component refernce on top right side of the visual force edit page.Refer it.You may get help from them.

Thanks.

Nirdesh_BhattNirdesh_Bhatt
Hi Venkata,
                To use Lightning Components for Visualforce, define component dependencies by referencing a Lightning dependency app. This app is globally accessible and extends ltng:outApp. The app declares dependencies on any Lightning definitions (like components) that it uses. Here’s an example of a simple app called lcvfTest.app. The app uses the <aura:dependency>tag to indicate that it uses the standard Lightning component, ui:button.
<aura:application access="GLOBAL" extends="ltng:outApp"> 
    <aura:dependency resource="ui:button"/>
</aura:application>

To reference this app, use the following markup where theNamespace is the namespace prefix for the app. That is, either your org’s namespace, or the namespace of the managed package that provides the app.

$Lightning.use("***theNamespace***:lcvfTest", function() {});

Creating a Component on a Page

create your component on a page using $Lightning.createComponent(String type, Object attributes, Stringlocator, function callback). This function is similar to $A.createComponent(), but includes an additional parameter,domLocator, which specifies the DOM element where you want the component inserted.
Let’s look at a sample Visualforce page that creates a ui:button using the lcvfTest.app

<apex:page>
    <apex:includeLightning />

<div id="lightning" />

<script>
        $Lightning.use("c:lcvfTest", function() {
          $Lightning.createComponent("ui:button",
          { label : "Press Me!" },
          "lightning",
          function(cmp) {
            // do some stuff
          });
        });
    </script>
</apex:page>

Thanks,
Nirdesh.
Ravi_SFDCRavi_SFDC

Thank you Deepak and Nirdesh. I want to have the Visualforce Component to be integrated to a Visualforce Page and the output should be as below image

User-added image

Deepak agarwal 9Deepak agarwal 9
Hi Venkata,

do you want to display account records?
Ravi_SFDCRavi_SFDC
Child Records of the Account Records
Ravi_SFDCRavi_SFDC

Hi Deepak,

I want to display the child records of the account records by priority through visual force page using visual force component.