function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Manuel EcheverriaManuel Echeverria 

Integrate Salesforce with SAP Business One

Hi all.

I would like to know if anyone has any experience integrating Salesforce with SAP for Business One.

I tested Lightning connect in a dev org to connect with SAP and it's working fine. despite the expensive price of $4000 per month (It's too much for a small org), In one way it's fine to use this Salesforce feature as I read, it will create external objects in Salesforce and this works for us if I'm taking about accounts or pricing. But for Invoices we don't want to use it as external objects as invoices won't change to often and we see not useful to go to SAP when we should have that info inside Salesforce (mostly for report purposes).

Does anyone knows or can recommend me how to achieve this? to keep some SAP data inside Salesforce as an object and not as an external object or best practices to integrate Salesforce with SAP without buying an expensive middlewate?

Any advice will be really appreciate it.
Thanks everyone.
Best Answer chosen by Manuel Echeverria
Hi.

In our case (small budget) we will use the SAP B1 Integration framework to send/received Web Services call from/to Slesforce.

This will involved some coding in Salesforce and create the Web Services in the Integration framework but is the only way to avoid any expensive third party tools. 

All Answers

Does anyone has any idea or advice regarding this? It's much appreaciate.
Brady KochBrady Koch
Manuel,

Did you ever find an answer to your questions? I am looking to integrate SFDC with SAP B1 as well and looking for some referenceable instances where this has been done successfully... 
Hi.

In our case (small budget) we will use the SAP B1 Integration framework to send/received Web Services call from/to Slesforce.

This will involved some coding in Salesforce and create the Web Services in the Integration framework but is the only way to avoid any expensive third party tools. 
This was selected as the best answer
Nir Firestien 10Nir Firestien 10
I have done it using SAP DI & SalesForce Api Calls
m h 38m h 38
Hello Nir,
can you explain me, how did you implement it and about resources, that you have used.