function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Daniela RinaldoDaniela Rinaldo 

Integration between 2 systems: Salesforce CRM and a system management

Hi every one,
I need to create an interface to integrate a serie of Account’ data and Product’s data between Salesforce CRM and one management system.
I would predict 2 bidirectional flow that allow me to align the information from one system to another. For example: I could create a new Account in my management system and replicate a sub set of its data in the Salesforce CRM and viceversa, all in real time.
I think the use of WSs are as indicated.  
Do someone developed such integration? It could give me some useful tip to approach correctly the topic?

Thanks
Daniela
Best Answer chosen by Daniela Rinaldo
SFDC coderSFDC coder
@Daniela Rinaldo: I have implemented an Integration between salesforce and SAP system. For one of our objects named Orders we had bi-directional flow for which we did the following using SOAP API:
1. To send data from SFDC to SAP:
-Import the WSDL received from SAP. This generates apex classes automatically
-Use these auto generated classes to invoke the web services of the external system

2. To send data from SAP to SFDC
- The only task needed here is click Setup- APIs- Enterprise WSDL- right click and save in XML format
-provide this WSDL to SAP team for them to import this in their system.

If this clarifies then please mark it as best answer

Regards,
SFDC Coder

All Answers

sharathchandra thukkanisharathchandra thukkani
it depends on the other management system.

other managment system is desktop based application or web application?

if it is desktop based application you can use SOAP API else REST API to get the information from salesforce
SFDC coderSFDC coder
@Daniela Rinaldo: I have implemented an Integration between salesforce and SAP system. For one of our objects named Orders we had bi-directional flow for which we did the following using SOAP API:
1. To send data from SFDC to SAP:
-Import the WSDL received from SAP. This generates apex classes automatically
-Use these auto generated classes to invoke the web services of the external system

2. To send data from SAP to SFDC
- The only task needed here is click Setup- APIs- Enterprise WSDL- right click and save in XML format
-provide this WSDL to SAP team for them to import this in their system.

If this clarifies then please mark it as best answer

Regards,
SFDC Coder
This was selected as the best answer
Daniela RinaldoDaniela Rinaldo
Hi SFDC Coder
Thank you very much!
Daniela
Prateek SinghPrateek Singh

If you need to do Integration on reular basis then I will highly recommend this course

http://courses.getskillsfast.com/courses/complete-salesforce-integration-course