function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Gaetan Maubon 8Gaetan Maubon 8 

Marketing Cloud connector in a Sales Cloud developper edition

Hi,

I just want to know if i can use the Marketing Cloud connector tool with my Sales Cloud developer edition. I already have access to a Marketing Cloud platform and i want to link both of them to be see what can be done once both of the platform are link (to train myself).
Can I do that ?

Thank you for your help.
AmulyaAmulya
I am in the same boat too. I installed Marketing Cloud app in Salesforce and was doing all configuration stuffs as per Instructions in below link. Am not sure if I am in a right path but stuck in middle as I am not able to find 'Salesforce Integration' link in my Marketing cloud Sandbox application. Are you successfull yet? 

https://help.marketingcloud.com/de-DE/documentation/integrated_products__crm_and_web_analytic_solutions/marketing_cloud_connector_v5/connecting_the_clouds/first_time_configuration__connection_mc_admin/
Gaetan MaubonGaetan Maubon
Hi Amulya,

In fact my issue was not on a Sandbox Environment but in the free developer edition used by Salesfroce Partners to work on some little projects. So i tried in a real Sandbox (created on a Salesforce Professional edition) and i succeded to connect it using Marketing cloud connector.
I also used a "real" Marketing cloud version, not a Sandbox, maybe thats why it worked...
AmulyaAmulya
Hi Gaetan,

Thanks a lot for the reply. Even I am tying on real Sandbox Enviroenment of our Salesforce Enterprise edition and I am kind of half a way through
Integrating SF Sales Cloud and Marketing cloud. But while configuring at Marketing cloud side, I don't know how to enable 'Web Service' access at
Marketing cloud side. And also I don't see 'Salesforce Integration' option in MC as per in below screenshot. Any idea?

I don't have this 'Salesforce Integration' option available in MC.