function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Martin Cadman 2016Martin Cadman 2016 

LEX Superbadge - Challenge 4 ( Automate the creation of fulfillments)

This failed for me with the error

The Fulfillment Creation process does not appear to be working properly. Check your action that updates the Adventure Package.

On review of the trailhead information (9/9/2016), there was no listed requirement to update the Adventure package. I suspect there was in the past and this had been lost in an update. 

I got around the error by updating: 
[OpportunityLineItem]
Fulfillment Created = True
Fulfillment State = Created

The requirements should be complete if you don't want to generate frustration within the trailhead audience.

Antoine Bacquart 8Antoine Bacquart 8
Thanks a lot !!!

Raviteja Gandhari 7Raviteja Gandhari 7
After wasting 2 hours of time, your solution helped me resolve the error..Thanks a ton Martin
Martin Cadman 2016Martin Cadman 2016
Have a log in the debug log. That might give you further insight. -M
Theodore Peirce BaehrTheodore Peirce Baehr
Awesome - this was my issue too! 
You can tell from earlier answers (pre Sep) that the instructions for challenge #4 used to include a few more steps. They simplified it for us, which is nice — but they left out a piece that was still required! 
Quentin HQuentin H
Hello guys,

I am stuck in Challenge #2, with the same kind of message: "The approval process does not appear to be working correctly".
I haven't found any trace of lost instructions for this one, but maybe you encountered the problem and found a workaround?
My thread with more details here: https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/ForumsMain?id=9060G000000XgEVQA0

Thanks for any help, & regards,

Quentin
Roger GriloRoger Grilo
I posted a possible solution to Challenge 4 on the other thread: https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/?id=906F0000000kEDk
Arthur Jouy 33Arthur Jouy 33
Thanks a lot!!
Still no listed requirements about the Adventure package (02_01_2017)
Katie DaleKatie Dale
There is the following requirement now 'Update the Adventure Package Fulfillment Creation field to true' but I am getting the same error "The Fulfillment Creation process does not appear to be working properly. Check your action that updates the Adventure Package" even though I have set the following:

[OpportunityLineItem]
Fulfillment Created = True
Fulfillment State = Created

I have tested and the adventure package IS being updated!!