function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Ram ArzaRam Arza 

Deployment Component Error: No such column 'Single_Donor__c' on entity 'OpportunityLineItem'. If you are attempting to use a custom field, be sure to append the '__c' after the custom field name.

I am encountering below error when trying to deploy the a class. Below is error and class. I am not sure why i get this error.

error is 
No such column 'Single_Donor__c' on entity 'OpportunityLineItem'. If you are attempting to use a custom field, be sure to append the '__c' after the custom field name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.

if(quoteRecordtype=='Primary Cells Request'){ 
        olist = [Select Id, OpportunityId, SortOrder, PricebookEntryId, Quantity,ETA__c, 
        TotalPrice, UnitPrice, ListPrice, ServiceDate, Description, CreatedDate, 
        CreatedById, LastModifiedDate, LastModifiedById, SystemModstamp, Sales_Discount__c,opportunity.recordtype.name,
        Age__c,Anticoagulant__c,Cell_Isolation__c,Cells_per_Vial__c,Multiple_Donors__c,Single_Donor__c,Product_State__c,Desired_Cell_type__c,
        Donor_Blood_Type__c,End_Age__c,Ethnicity__c,Gender__c,Healthy_Tissue_Type__c,Product_Specifications__c,
        Medication_Constraints__c,Other_Info__c,Medication_Constraints_Other__c,Specific_Donor_s__c,HLA_Type__c,ADCC_Status__c,
       Other_Requirements__c,additional_testing__c,Spec_Description__c,Smoker__c,Unit_Cost_Price__c,Discount,CurrencyISOCode,
        IsDeleted , PricebookEntry.Name, PricebookEntry.Product2id,  Shipping_Cost__c, PricebookEntry.Product2.recordtype.name, PricebookEntry.Product2.Part_Id__c
        From OpportunityLineItem 
        where OpportunityId = :quote.Opportunity__c and product_sector__c = 'Primary Cells'];
        }

Thanks.
Best Answer chosen by Ram Arza
Edwin VijayEdwin Vijay
It seems you do not have the field 'Single_Donor__c' in the target/production organization. Add the field to your package/change set and try to deploy

All Answers

Edwin VijayEdwin Vijay
It seems you do not have the field 'Single_Donor__c' in the target/production organization. Add the field to your package/change set and try to deploy
This was selected as the best answer
Ram ArzaRam Arza
I have the fields created in Production.
Edwin VijayEdwin Vijay
Please also verify if the FLS (field level security) is opened up for the 'System Admin' profile and other profiles as desired.
Ram ArzaRam Arza
I did, they are checked for Admin Profile.