function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Deb_GearsCRMDeb_GearsCRM 

My First Wave App - Dataflow Error executing node Extract_Opportunity: Field [RecordTypeId]

I created a new Wave Dev Org for Sales Wave App.  In Creating Wave Apps Unit, I folllowed along to go to Trailhead Data Manager to refresh DTC Opportunities for the first time.   When it was complete I received the first email but at the bottoms read:  
  • Dataflow job [03C41000000LQLP] completed with status [Failed].
The error details in the Jobs View reads:

Error executing node Extract_Opportunity: Field [RecordTypeId] is not available. Verify that the field exists and that the Analytics Cloud Integration User profile has Read level access on the field. (02K41000000L1QdEAK_03C41000000LQLPEA4)

This Org doesn't have Opportunity Record Types.  Should it?

I am unable to complete the Trailhead Unit because the data is not complete and I never received the 2nd email.  
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Deb,

Below is the help document from Salesforce which has the explanation for such error.Please refer this you would be able to get through.

https://help.salesforce.com/apex/HTViewSolution?id=000227661&language=en_US 

Hope this helps you!

Please accept my solution as Best Answer if my reply was helpful. It will make it available for other as the proper solution. If you felt I went above and beyond, you can give me kudos.

Best Regards,
Nagendra.P
Deb_GearsCRMDeb_GearsCRM
Thank you and that document does show the answer of what to do with a dataflow error in my customer's org, but this is Trailhead with a dev org that has Wave.   I don't expect to have to troubleshoot data errors on data and an org that is built specifically for Trailhead.